Overview: “Now, We Are Breaking Up” Kdrama (also known as “I’m Breaking Up Now”) is a SBS original drama series that released on 12 November, 2021. It will tell the story will tell the stories of love, relationships and breakups all centered around the people in the fashion industry. “Now, We Are Breaking Up” stars Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki Yong and more in the main cast. It is available to watch online on streaming platform Viu* and Viki*.
Table of Contents
- Air Time & Schedule
- Episodes & Ratings
- Still Cuts
- Notes & Facts
- Where To Watch Online?
- Trailers & Clips
- Similar K-Dramas
“Now We Are Breaking Up” story goes like this. Ha Yeong Eun (Song Hye Kyo) is a 38 years old design team leader at a famous fashion company called ‘The One’. She’s very talented, beautiful and hardworking woman and everyone admirers her but what’s missing in her life, is love.
Yoon Jae Gook is a 32 years old freelance fashion photographer. He’s rich, handsome and successful. Both fell in love with each other. But not all the love stories have a happy ending. Will they be able to have a happy ending or they’ll end up breaking each other’s heart?
Hwang Chi Sook is the director of the fashion label’s design team. Hwang Chi Sook also attended the same high school Ha Young Eun was in. She likes to think herself as better than the others.
Seok Do Hoon is a talented CEO of a PR company. Unlike his outside personality, Do Hoon is kind and pure in nature from inside.
Main Cast & Characters
- Song Hye Kyo as Ha Yeong Eun
- Jang Ki Yong as Yoon Jae Gook
- Choi Hee Seo as Hwang Chi Sook
- Kim Joo Hun as Seok Do Hoon
- Nam Ki Ae as Kang Jeong Ja
- Choi Hong Il as Ha Taek Soo
- Joo Jin Mo as Representative Hwang
- Cha Hwa Yun as Min Hye Ok
- Jang Hyuk Jin as Ko Gwang Soo
- Song Yoo Hyun as Oh In Ah
- Lee Joo Myung as Nam Na Ri
- Park Hyo Joo as Jeon Mi Suk
- Yoon Na Moo as Kwak Soo Ho
- Yoon Jung Hee as Shin Yoo Jung
- Ki Eun Se as Seo Min Gyung
- Kim Do Geon as Jimmy
- Yura as Hye Rin
- Oh Se Hun as Hwang Chi Hyung
- Shin Dong Wook as Jae Guk’s brother
- Shin Ha Young as Jeong So Young
- Kim Bo Jung as Nam Na Ri
- Moon Joo Yeon as Ahn Sun Joo
- Park Bo Kyung as Choi Ji Yeon
Air Time & Schedule
New Episodes every Friday and Saturday at 22:00 KST.
Episodes & Ratings
“Now We Are Breaking Up” Korean drama will have a total of 16 episodes.
Still Cuts (more at Official Site)
Notes & Facts
- Song Hye Kyo earlier starred in Korean drama “Encounter” (2018-2019).
- Jang Ki Yong earlier starred in Korean drama “My Roommate Is A Gumiho” (2021).
- Choi Hee Soo earlier appeared in Korean drama “Stranger 2” (2020).
- Kim Joo Heon earlier starred in Korean drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (2020).
- The Drama was filmed in April.
- Now We Are Breaking Up episode 1 marked rated 19+.
- The broadcasting rights of this drama were already sold in Japan.
- Popular Kpop band Exo’s member Oh Sehun is playing a supporting role in this drama.
- According to actress Song Hye Kyo her previous drama ‘Encounter’ was based on fairytale like stories while ‘Now We Are Breaking Up’ is based on realistic stories.
- Director: Lee Kil Bok
- Screenwriter: Je In
Where To Watch Online?
You can watch “Now, We Are Breaking Up” on “Viu” and Viki here.
Trailers & Clips
Episodes 1, 2, 3,….., Highlights
You May Also Like
Similar K-Dramas to “Now we are Breaking Up”
*Drama is subject to regional availability.