Overview: “Fanletter, Please” Kdrama (also known as “Please Send Me A Letter”) is a MBC original drama series that released on 18 November, 2022. It will tell the story of a single father who wants to grant his daughter’s wish. His daughter suffers from leukaemia. “Fanletter, Please” stars Choi Soo Young, Yoon Park and Shin Yeon Woo in the main cast. It available to watch online on any streaming platform Viki*.
Table of Contents
- Air Time & Schedule
- Episodes & Ratings
- Still Cuts
- Notes & Facts
- Where To Watch Online?
- Trailers & Clips
“Fanletter, Please” tells the story about a single father Bang Jung Seok, who is a lawyer. He has a daughter who suffers from leukaemia. His daughter is a fan of famous Hallyu actress Han Gang Hee and has a wish to receive a reply from her. Jung Seok wants to fulfill his daughter’s wish and writes a reply to his daughter.
Comedy, Romance, Family
Main Cast & Characters
- Choi Soo Young as Han Kang Hee
- Yoon Park as Bang Jung Seok
- Shin Yeon Woo as Bang Yoo Na
- Jeong In Ji as Yoon Ah Young
- Kang Da Hyun as Koo Hye Ri
- Kim Sang Woo as Heo Hoon
- Choi Ha Yoon as Oh Yeon Hee
- Han Jung Ho as Jung Yoon Do
- Kim Mi Ryu as Sol I Mam
- Jung Jae Sung as Son Hyuk Soo
- Bang Eun Hee as Nam Hyun Sook
- Cha Mi Kyung as Hong Soon Young
- Park Young Woon as Choi Sil Jang
- Cha Yoo Joo
- Jin Yu Chan
Air Time & Schedule
New Episodes every Friday & Saturday at 10:00 PM KST.
Episodes & Ratings
“Fanletter, Please” Korean drama will have a total of 4 episodes.
Notes & Facts
- Choi Soo Young earlier starred in Korean drama “If You Wish Upon Me” (2022).
- Yoon Park earlier starred in Korean drama “Forecasting Love & Weather” (2022).
- Shin Yeon Woo earlier starred in Korean drama “Missing: The Other Side” (2020).
- “Fanletter, Please” takes over MBC’s time slot previously occupied by “The Golden Spoon“.
- Director: Jung Sang Hee
- Scriptwriter: Park Tae Yang
Where To Watch Online?
You can watch “Fanletter, Please” online on Viki here.
Trailers & Clips
Episodes 1, 2, 3,……., Highlights
*Drama is subject to regional availability.