“Move To Heaven” (or “I Clean Dead People’s Possessions”) is a Netflix original drama series that released on 14 May 2021 and is available to watch online on Netflix.
“Move To Heaven” kdrama will tell the story of a boy named Han Geu Roo having Asperger Syndrome. It is a syndrome in which a person is not able to socialize or communicate well with people.
His father runs a small business called ‘Move To Heaven’. In this they collect and arrange the items of a person who just passed away. Geu Roo also helps in his father’s business. But one day his father dies. Now his uncle Jo Sang Goo becomes his guardian and they run the business together. However, his uncle has once been in prison.
Life, Drama, Family
MAIN CAST AND CHARACTERS
- Lee Je Hoon as Jo Sang Goo
- Tang Jun Sang as Han Geu Roo
- Hong Seung Hee as Yoon Na Moo
- Ji Jin Hee as Jeong U
- Lee Jae Wook as Kim Su Cheol
- Park Ji Ye as A bank employee (EP.2,3)
- Kwon Dong Won as sports car man
- Yoo Sun as Kang Eun Jeong
- Shin Soo Oh as Kim Yong Woo
- Koo Ja Geon as Cheong won Policeman
- Oh Ji Young as bar owner
- Kwon Soo Hyun as doctor Soo Hyun
- Choi Soo Young as Son U Rim
- Park Jung Eon as a citizen (in episode 3)
- Hong Seok as Park Jun Yeong
Korean drama “Move To Heaven” have a total of 10 episodes.
- Move To Heaven’s drama story is inspired by the real life story of Kim Shae Byeol. He is the Korea’s first person to arrange things left by the dead. He then wrote a non-fiction essay based on it called “Ddeonan Hooe Namgyeojin Geotdeul” which was published on July 20, 2015 by Chungrim.
- Lee Je Hoon is currently starring in Korean drama “Taxi Driver” (2021).
- Tang Jun Sang earlier starred in Korean drama “Crash Landing On You” (2019).
- Hong Seung Hee earlier starred in Korean drama “Navillera” (2021).
*Drama is subject to regional availability.