Overview: “My Name” kdrama (also known as “Undercover Nemesis”) is a Netflix original drama series that released on 15 October 2021. It will tell the story of a girl who goes undercover to take revenge of her father’s death. “My Name” stars Han So Hee, Ahn Bo Hyun, Park Hee Soon in the main cast. It is available to watch online on streaming platform Netflix*.
Table of Contents
- Air Time & Schedule
- Episodes & Ratings
- Still Cuts
- Notes & Facts
- Where To Watch Online?
- Trailers & Clips
- Similar K-Dramas
“My Name” Korean drama story goes like this. When young, Yoon Ji Woo hears her father being murdered. Desperate for revenge, Yoon Ji Woo is offered to join the biggest crime ring in Korea. The boss of drug ring Choi Moo Jin is an enigmatic personality whom she puts her trust with. Choi Moo Jin helps her to go undercover as a police officer.
In the police, Yoon Ji Woo becomes partner with Jeon Pil Do. He is a police detective in the drug investigation unit. Cha Gi Ho, the head of the unit, wants to bring down Choi Moo Jin. Former member of the drug ring, Do Kang Jae is also looking for revenge against them.
Crime, Action, Thriller
Main Cast & Characters
- Han So Hee as Yoon Ji Woo
- Ahn Bo Hyun as Jeon Pil Do
- Park Hee Soon as Choi Moo Jin
- Kim Sang Ho as Cha Gi Ho (Drug investigation unit team leader)
- Lee Hak Joo as Jung Tae Joo (Dongcheon gang member)
- Jang Yool as Do Gang Jae (Dongcheon gang former member)
- Yoon Kyung Ho as Yoon Dong Hoon (Ji Woon’s father)
- Moon Sang Min
- Im Ki Hong
Air Time & Schedule
All episodes airing on Friday at 8:30 PM.
Episodes & Ratings
“My Name” Korean drama will have a total of 8 episodes.
Notes & Facts
- Han So Hee earlier starred in Korean drama “Nevertheless” (2021).
- Ahn Bo Hyun earlier starred in Korean drama “Yumi’s Cells” (2021).
- Park Hee Soon earlier starred in Korean drama “Beautiful World” (2019).
- Three episodes out of eight were screened at 26th Busan International Film Festival in newly created ‘On Screen’ section, on October 7, 2021.
- Writer: Kim Ba Da
- Director: Kim Jin Min
Where To Watch Online?
You can watch “My Name” on Netflix here.
Trailers & Clips
You May Also Like
Similar K-Dramas to “My Name”
*Drama is subject to regional availability.