Overview: “No, Thank You 2” Kdrama (also known as “The In-Laws season 2”) is the second season of Daum Kakao TV’s original drama series that released on 8 January 2022. It will tell the story of Min Sa Rin and her in laws. “No, Thank You 2” stars Park Ha Sun, Kwon Yool, Moon Hee Kyung and more in the main cast. It is available to watch online on streaming platform Kakao TV*.
Table of Contents
- Air Time & Schedule
- Episodes & Ratings
- Still Cuts
- Notes & Facts
- Where To Watch Online?
- Trailers & Clips
Season 1 of “No, Thank You” Korean drama tells the story of successful Min Sa Rin and her struggles to impress her in-laws after marrying Moo Goo Young. Park Gi Dong is her mother-in-law, who depicts a typical mother-in-law.
Season 2 of “No, Thank You” continues to tell the story of Min Sa Rin and her in-laws. Now she has learned to adapt well and everything is going fine in her family. But, one day, she discovers unexpected news.
Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Family
Main Cast & Characters
- Park Ha Sun as Min Sa Rin
- Kwon Yool as Moon Goo Young
- Moon Hee Kyung as Park Gi Dong
- Kim Jong Goo as Moo Nam Cheom
- Jo Wan Ki as Moo Goo Il
- Baek Eun Hye as Jung Hye Rin
- Choi Yoon Ra as Moo Mi Young
Air Time & Schedule
New Episode every Saturday
Episodes & Ratings
“No, Thank You” Korean drama will have a total of 12 episodes.
Notes & Facts
- Korean drama “No, Thank You” is based on the webcomic “Myeoneuragi” by Soo Shin-Ji (published from May, 2016 to January, 2018 via Kakao).
- “No, Thank You” is the first KakaoTV series to rank on Wavve’s top-10 drama list.
- Park Ha Sun earlier starred in Korean drama “The Veil” (2021).
- Kwon Yool earlier starred in Korean drama “Dali and the Cocky Prince” (2021).
- Moon Hee Kyung earlier appeared in Korean drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” (2021).
- Kim Jong Goo earlier appeared in Korean drama “Amor Fati” (2021).
- Director: Lee Kwang Young
Where To Watch Online?
You can watch “No, Thank You” on Kakao TV here.
Trailers & Clips
*Drama is subject to regional availability.